Do you or someone you know bite their nails, click their pens, twirl their hair, or jangle their keys? Most of us do it, fidgeting is a common characteristic in all ages. Fidgeting can include small movements of the hands when one becomes nervous, bored or impatient.
A small little device they call the Fidget Cube has been designed to keep fidgety hands occupied! The Fidget Cube aims to satisfy any urges to click, roll, spin, and other common fidgeting habits. This cube is small and compact, making it discreet and easy to accommodate in any setting. With the Fidget Cube being small, it can fit in most pockets making it easy to bring with and use in any situation from the classroom to the board room.
Fidget Cube comes in several different colors and has 6 sides with each side having something to fidget with.
The Fidget Cube features include:
- Roll & Click: Three pack of tactical gears, plus a ball that audibly clicks.
- Breathe/Soothing Stone: Modeled after worry stones for rubbing to help reduce anxiety.
- Press/Click: Side with 3 buttons that depress to click audibly and 2 that push silently.
- Spin: A 360 rotating dial.
- Switch: A classic switch with a click to it.
- Toggle: A joystick that moves in all directions.
This little device just may be the helpful tool you are looking for to occupy those hands.