A Night of Possibilities
Monday, September 25, 2017 from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Please join us and other local community advocates in supporting North Dakota and Western Minnesota residents with disabilities.
Sometimes one piece of technology is all it takes for someone with a disability to gain independence and safety. Your ticket provides funding for these devices. For example:
- One ticket funds an adapted toy for a child with a disability, allowing them to learn and play at home.
- A table sponsorship can fund larger-scale technology, like vehicle modifications so that someone who uses a wheelchair can drive to work.
Mezzaluna will host an intimate night of dinner, games, a cash bar, and a little spirited bidding on live and silent auction items:
- Dinner, Lake Cruise, and Bonfire Package (Summer 2018)
- Pheasant Hunt
- Matt Cullen Signed Hockey Stick
- Family of Four Fun Pack – Mall of America
- 1/2 of Beef
- and More!
We are excited to welcome Kerstin Kealy, co-anchor, and producer of WDAY news to emcee the night and lead the live auction.
While Kerstin auctions off the prizes, enjoy a four-course meal of green salad with cranberry & grapefruit, cauliflower & gruyere cheese bisque, stuffed chicken breast, and caramel apple pie.
6:30 pm – 7:00 pm Event Registration and Silent Auction
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Dinner, Live Auction, and Event Program
*Early Bird tickets are available until September 1, 2017. Those who purchase Early Bird tickets will be entered to win a Family of Four Fun Pack at the Mall of America.
To purchase tickets online visit: https://anightofpossibilities.eventbrite.com
Or call and ask for Pam (800) 895-4728