Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- Need Help with Vision Loss? Find AT Related Services Here! — September 5, 2014
- Brain Injury and Assistive Technology: 10 Devices for Memory Loss — August 27, 2014
- “A Communication Device will Prevent Speech from Developing” and Other Myths — August 11, 2014
- New Solutions for Cell Phone Amplification! — July 29, 2014
- IPAT – Our Best Find Ever! — July 17, 2014