Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- ND Woman Connecting to the World via IPAT’s iCanConnect Program — January 9, 2015
- 5 Ways to Use a Computer Hands-Free — January 7, 2015
- Communication Without an Interpreter: Possibility Realized! — December 26, 2014
- KNFB Reader App: Old Idea…New, Improved and Cheaper Platform — December 2, 2014
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Smart Phones: No 4G or WiFi needed! — November 19, 2014