Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- Talking Identifier Apps for Vision Loss: Android — February 24, 2014
- Possibilities are Just a Push Away! — February 6, 2014
- Pedaling for Possibilities’ Sponsors Leading the Way — January 29, 2014
- Go Big and Go Free! Alternative Cursors for Windows — January 10, 2014
- Will Kevo Unlock Your Independence? — January 2, 2014