Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- AAC Text-To-Speech Apps with Word Prediction: Comparison Matrix — April 7, 2014
- Stay Focused with 30/30 — March 21, 2014
- Talking Identifier Apps for Vision Loss: Android — February 24, 2014
- Possibilities are Just a Push Away! — February 6, 2014
- Pedaling for Possibilities’ Sponsors Leading the Way — January 29, 2014