Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Smart Phones: No 4G or WiFi needed! — November 19, 2014
- Have Multiple Sclerosis and Need Funding for Assistive Technology? — November 14, 2014
- Two Communication Technologies Coming Soon to a Mobile Device Near You! — October 16, 2014
- ChatAble: A New Twist on an Augmentative Communication App — September 29, 2014
- iPad Bluetooth Switch Interfaces: 4 Great Choices for Hands-Free Control! — September 18, 2014