Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- New Solutions for Cell Phone Amplification! — July 29, 2014
- IPAT – Our Best Find Ever! — July 17, 2014
- Computer Access and Parkinson’s: 3 Great Products and a Freebie! — June 26, 2014
- When it Comes to Augmentative Communication, Let’s Not Forget the Basics! — June 13, 2014
- Tetramouse: Another Mouse for Your Mouth and Beyond! — June 2, 2014