Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- Save Dollars and Try AT Before you Buy! — March 5, 2015
- Safely Bathing Again with the Push of a Remote and P4P! — February 23, 2015
- Computing Quickly and Accurately for the First Time! — February 3, 2015
- ND Woman Connecting to the World via IPAT’s iCanConnect Program — January 9, 2015
- 5 Ways to Use a Computer Hands-Free — January 7, 2015