Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- Part 2-Visual Schedules and Task Managers: Apps for Autism and Beyond! — September 21, 2015
- Speech Generating Devices and Medicare Coverage: Now We’re Talkin’! — September 10, 2015
- Where in the World is IPAT in September 2015? — September 2, 2015
- Visual Schedules and Task Managers: Apps for Autism and Beyond! Part 1 — August 10, 2015
- Training on Apps and Accessibility for Vision Loss : A Handout — July 27, 2015