Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- Training on Apps and Accessibility for Vision Loss : A Handout — July 27, 2015
- A Slippery Business: Staying Standing in the Bathtub! — July 14, 2015
- Amazon Shopper? Support IPAT Through AmazonSmile! — July 4, 2015
- New Adaptive Mouse: The AdMouse! — June 25, 2015
- New iPad and Mobile Device Mounts Available for Rent from IPAT: Part 3 — June 4, 2015