Name: Jeannie Krull
Date registered: December 3, 2012
Jeannie Krull is an Assistive Technology Coordinator with IPAT. She is an ASHA certified speech/language pathologist and a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Professional, who has worked with people with disabilities of all ages since 1991.
- Watchminder: Get Personalized Vibrating Reminders Without a Smartphone! — January 28, 2016
- Any.Do: New Updates that Further Help Organization! — January 6, 2016
- Technology to Help Us with our Technology: Vivosmart! — December 21, 2015
- A New Way to Give to IPAT this December! — December 15, 2015
- Trouble Writing in Forms? Let the ScanWritr App Help! — December 10, 2015